2013年7月22日星期一

questionnaire


Base on pervious questionnaire design research, I choose 3 types of questions for my questionnaire. They are open question, close question, and question based on level of measurement. It is only 3 questions in my questionnaire. I keep it short, because one of the purpose is have a quick response of participants. By following the principles, my questionnaire designed as follow:
1.    

               


2.    


3.    


They have short necessary introductions follow each of questions (Jean, Converse & Stanley, 1986).

From an article of Loughborough University, the first question should not be a open question. The reason of the beginning needs avoid open question is afraid participants get too tired from the beginning. But I use a open question to start. Because the open question is not a main question, And also, this question itself is only a describe question, it cannot make participants get too tired to think. The second question is a “multiply choice”. From this question, it is start leading participant to answer particular questions. The last one is based on level of measurement. this question can help me to analyze the particular feelings and details.

From all the questions that I designed, thinking backwards is the most useful way to design a questionnaire. By revolve around think the expect answers than design the question that may get the expect answers. 

没有评论:

发表评论