2013年7月26日星期五

exhibition plan for EXPO

For EXPO, I should have a plan for how to show my project. Concern about limited space for everyone, I can’t move the whole corridor into EXPO. And also, I need think about a way let people experience the corridor as they are in it. For the solutions, I have seen other artist use virtual reality (VR) to show their ideas and though VR explain their project. From research, I found VR is a very popular technique to show a project now a day. Artists use VR for their artwork, industrial companies use VR show projects to clients… So, I think if I use VR to show my project is not a bad idea during limited space.

Based on the VR exhibition plan, I drew a sketch to show how I decide what to use and how I use.



The middle part is the main part of setup, it is include pc, video glasses and a game control joystick. A 3D model will be play on pc. Behind the main setup is a description board and a TV screen. Description board will tell why I decided make this, why it is valuable, and some sketches of the process. Then move on to the TV screen. In my opinion TV screen is necessary, because it will show some video about the corridor experiment. 

没有评论:

发表评论