2013年3月6日星期三

Project title


Through numerous thinking, sbrain stormings and changes, I partly keep the original idea, but make some changes.
  
Finally I find i still want to do something with people always experience but not often realize. Corridor is one of good choices. So i keep the corridor idea, choose the place will be the corridor.I want to create a colored corridor which can give people pleasure and comfort.This is also match ideo-pleasure, make people comfortable and give emotion. 

How it works:  
basically, it creates a warm or cold atmosphere by use light and coloers. use projector to decorate corridor with warm and cool colour. when less people passby, the corridor will turn into warm colour, give a "not lonely" feeling. When a lot of people come, it turns to cool colour, give a "calm" sensation.

Therefore, I call my project "corridor"

没有评论:

发表评论